- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the pyramids of Giza and the necropolis of Saqqara
- Travel to Luxor, see the famous temple complex of Karnak
- Visit Alexandria, see its catacombs and Roman amphitheatre
- Explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Enjoy riding a camel around the Great Pyramid of Giza. See the Sphinx, a mythical creature with the head of a human and the body of a lion. Visit the necropolis of Sakkara, which served as a burial ground for the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis. Fly to Luxor and see some of its major highlights, including the magnificent temple of Karnak.
Drive to Alexandria and see the remains of the catacombs where the early Christians were buried as well as the Roman amphitheatre before driving back to Cairo. Enjoy a guided city sightseeing tour of the Egyptian capital. Learn more about Ancient Egypt during a visit to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities and explore the old Coptic area of the city as well as the Khan el-Khalili Market. We will drive you back to the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo - Pyramids of Giza - Cairo
Day 3: Cairo - Luxor - Cairo
Day 4: Cairo - Alexandria - Cairo
Day 5: Cairo city tour
Day 6: Cairo departure
- Fluent, English-speaking tour guides throughout the tour
- Entrance fees to the site mentioned on the itinerary
- Accommodation in 5 star hotels
- All transfer as per the itinerary, including pickup and drop off as well as domestic flights (Cairo - Luxor - Cairo)
- Activities: Nile River cruise, guided tour of Cairo & camel ride around the pyramids
- All service charges and taxes
- Meals as per the itinerary
- USD25 in visa entry fees
- International Flight tickets
- Drinks, phone calls, laundry, tips and other items that are personal in nature
- Tickets to the Royal Mummy Room in the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.