- duration 9 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Dive into the hustle and bustle of Cairo’s city life
- Marvel at ancient Egyptian sites including pyramids and temples
- Visit the magical city of Luxor and learn about Egyptian history
- Cruise along the Nile like a local on a traditional Felucca
Experience a 9-day trip through the heart of Egypt to awe at ancient wonders and explore inspiring sites like Giza, Luxor, Valley of the Kings, Aswan, Edfu and Cairo. Learn about the rich history and culture of ancient Egypt and go back in time as you walk through the bustling streets!
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt (Day 1: Cairo, Egypt)
Day 2: Cairo - Aswan, Egypt (Day 2: Cairo - Aswan, Egypt)
Day 3: Aswan, Egypt (Day 3: Aswan, Egypt)
Day 4: Aswan, Egypt (Day 4: Aswan, Egypt)
Day 5: Aswan - Luxor, Egypt (Day 5: Aswan - Luxor, Egypt)
Day 6: Luxor, Egypt (Day 6: Luxor, Egypt)
Day 7: Luxor - Cairo, Egypt (Day 7: Luxor - Cairo, Egypt)
Day 8: Cairo, Egypt (Day 8: Cairo, Egypt)
Day 9: Cairo, Egypt (Day 9: Cairo, Egypt)
- Mixed accommodation (5-star hotels, sleeper train and sailboat)
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Airport transfers, all transport
- Cairo airport pick-up & drop-off
- All transfers in train/private AC vehicles
- Tours, cruise sightseeing, show
- Cairo & Giza tour
- Traditional lunch in Nubian village
- Philae temple tour
- Aswan Dam visit
- Felucca Nile cruise
- Edfu, Kom Ombo & Luxor temple visit
- Luxor West Bank tour
- Karnak Temple visit
- Khan-el-Khalili bazaar tour
- Al Guri Sufi cultural show
- Professional English-speaking guide for sightseeing tours
- Other meals & drinks
- Entrance fees (approx. $95 USD)
- Optional activities
- Visa fees
- Travel insurance
- Tips (approx. $30USD for Tipping Kitty)
- Personal expenses
- Optional gratuities
- Bookmundi is partner with Bamba . You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 41 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 349 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 17 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt Group Discovery 9D/8N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Group Discovery 9D/8N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Other Practical Information
Accommodation Note: Accommodations are subject to availability.
Health Considerations: Please contact your doctor before travel for current information on recommended vaccines.
Travel Documents: Make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to departure and contact your Egyptian embassy/consulate to make your own visa arrangements.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is compulsory, please make arrangements prior to travel.
Packing Suggestions: Clothing for both hot and cool climate, no loose fitting or revealing clothing, long sleeves to protect from mosquitos during Felucca Cruise, light sleeping sheet/bag for Felucca during winter months (Nov-Feb), daypack, sun hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, a basic first aid kit, toiletries, small towel, money belt, small torch, camera & charger.
Tipping: Tipping is a very important part of Egyptian culture and customs. ‘Tipping Kitty’ will be organised during tours, this needs to be in local payment and will be around US$30. Tipping Kitty will provide tips for a range of people from hotel porters, train staff, drivers, guards to local representatives. Egyptologist guide’s tip is not included in this kitty and you may tip them at the end of your tour subject to your satisfaction (approx. $3-8USD per person).
Departs on Saturdays / Group Size: Max. 18 People
Important Note about Single Accommodations:
If you are a single traveller and are willing to share a room, let us know and we will see if we can pair you up with another single traveller of the same sex. If a room share is not available when you book, then we will add the single room supplement to your booking and it will be payable with your balance payment. If a room share is arranged after you have paid the supplement then we will refund it to you. Room shares are arranged in order of booking.