Egypt Family Holiday
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-3676
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore ancient icons like the Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley of the Kings with you family, getting the behind the scenes info from expert local guides.
- This tour offers so many chances to interact with the locals and experience a slice of contemporary Egyptian life, including dinner with a Nubian family in an Aswan village.
- See the light of the sunrise on the dunes of the Sahara during a breakfast cruise down the Nile on a traditional felucca.
- Check out epic monuments like the Temple of Isis during the day, then relax by the pool in the afternoon – this trip has scheduled sightseeing and time to relax.
- Egypt can be overwhelming, especially if you’re travelling with kids, but the guidance of your local leader and a wellplanned, balanced itinerary make for an anxietyfree adventure.
Uncover the ancient mysteries and modern marvels of Egypt and see why this classic destination inspires millions of travellers each year. With an action-packed itinerary that is purpose built for families, this authentic Egypt experience blends all the must-see highlights with off-the-beaten-track activities and time to relax by the pool. So whether you're cruising the Nile in a felucca, sitting down to dinner with a Nubian family or playing ‘guess who got the Sphinx’s nose’, this enlightening family tour of Egypt is sure to fill the photo album and keep you reminiscing around the dinner table for years to come.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo / Overnight Train
Day 3: Luxor
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Aswan
Day 6: Aswan
Day 7: Cairo
Day 8: Cairo
- Hotel (7 nights), Overnight sleeper train (1 night)
- 7 Breakfasts, 1 Lunch, 4 Dinners
- Overnight train , Private Minivan , Flight
- An expert tour leader
- Cairo - Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
- Cairo - Egyptian Museum
- Luxor - Temple of Karnak
- Luxor - Valley of the Kings (entrance to 3 tombs)
- Aswan - Philae Temple
- Aswan - Nubian Village Visit and Dinner
- Aswan - Felucca Sail
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt Family Holiday tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Family Holiday tour. You can cancel the tour up to 58 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 57 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 May 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 May 2023, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 57 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Family Holiday tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Family Holiday tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you
- There is a fair amount of walking involved in exploring the pyramids and it can get very hot in the summer. Be sure your family has appropriate clothing, sun protection and plenty of water to drink.
- Evenings can get quite cool, so it's best to bring warm clothes too. Wearing layers is the best way to deal with the disparity in day and night temperatures.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Hygiene and safety guidelines will be followed to ensure your well being is looked after during travels.