- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 24
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the Egyptian Museum
- See the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza Plateau
- Visit Aswan Bazaar
- Visit the Temples of Abu Simbel
Is this trip for you? TIMELESS. MAGICAL. MOMENTOUS. The pyramids, the Sphinx, the Nile... they're all here. But where are you? You've seen them in books. You've seen them in documentaries. You've seen them in movie after movie after movie. But experiencing them in real life = a whole different level of AMAZING. Ancient, archaeological and wall-to-wall ICONIC, this sure as hell isn't your average holiday. But then - you're not your average traveller.
Day 1 : Cairo, Egypt
Day 2 : Cairo to Aswan via overnight coach
Day 3 : Aswan
Day 4 : Aswan including Abu Simbel
Day 5 : Aswan to Felucca sailing
Day 6 : Felucca sailing to Luxor
Day 7 : Luxor to Hurghada
Day 8 : Hurghada to Cairo
Day 9 : Cairo
- 6 nights in hotels (twin-share)
- 1 nights aboard a felucca sailboat
- 1 night aboard an overnight coach
- 7 Breakfasts
- 1 Lunch
- 2 Dinners
- Air-conditioned coach or minibus. Traditional felucca sailboat.
-Kayaking on the Nile: from 30 USD
-Visit the Temple of Isis in Philae: from 57 USD
-Visit a Nubian village (with traditional Nubian dinner): from 30 USD
-Visit Kom Ombo Temple: prices available locally
-Visit Karnak Temple: from 25 USD
-Experience the Karnak Temple Sound & Light Show: from 30 USD
-Locally guided tour of Hurghada: from 30 USD
-Hurghada snorkelling boat trip: from 70 USD
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt Express tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 44+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Express tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 14 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 14 August 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Express tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Express tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour follows COVID-19 protocols that fall in line with government regulations, the World Health Organisation (WHO) guidelines and industry best practices.