- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the many treasures in the renowned Egyptian Museum
- Marvel at the ancient pyramids of Giza and Saqqara
- Cruise along the Nile River from Luxor and Edfu to Aswan
- Experience the wonders of the magnificent temple of Abu Simbel
Explore the wonders of Pharaonic Egypt. This journey covers the many treasures and wonders of ancient Egypt. From exploring the vibrant capital of Cairo to the iconic pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur, as well as the many beautiful temples of Luxor and the tombs of the Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings. With four nights cruising along the Nile River on our comfortable river boat, we undertake regular shore excursions to the fascinating temples on the riverside and a day trip to the impressive and remote Abu Simbel.
Day 1 : Join Cairo
Day 2 : Visit the Great Pyramids
Day 3 : In Cairo, sightseeing
Day 4 : Drive to Hurghada, enroute visit Monastery of St Anthony
Day 5 : Drive to Luxor, sightseeing, board Nile River boat
Day 6 : Visit Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut, commence Nile River cruise to Edfu
Day 7 : Visit Edfu and Kom Ombo, cruise to Aswan
Day 8 : Arrive Aswan, sightseeing
Day 9 : Visit Abu Simbel Temple, overnight sleeper train to Cairo
Day 10 : In Cairo, trip concludes
- 4 nights in 4 star hotels on a twin share basis
- 4 nights on a Nile River 4 star boat on a twin share basis
- 1 night in overnight sleeper train on a twin share (bunk) basis
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 10 only)
- Private transport
- English speaking local guide
- Entrance fees and sightseeing as listed in itinerary
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Airport transfers if not arriving/ departing on Days 1 & 10
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, phone calls, spending money, etc
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities and sightseeing during free time
- High season surcharge for Easter (two weeks) & between 20 Dec to 7 Jan inclusive
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 113 today.
- Earn US$ 75+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Explorer tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.