- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cairo – Discover the treasures of King Tut at the Egyptian Museum and see the mummies of mighty pharaohs at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- The Great Pyramids – Marvel at this Ancient Wonder of the World and the iconic Sphinx
- Aswan – Ride a camel like the locals and explore the archaeological sites of Elephantine Island
- The Nile – Sail to Kom Ombo and spend the night onboard a traditional Egyptian felucca
Discover Egypt on this 12 day group tour for families with teens aged 12 and over. Take in the legendary pyramids, a night on the deck of a traditional felucca and three days rest and relaxation in Hurghada. Discover the Valley of the Kings in ancient Luxor and ride a camel like the locals do.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Cairo
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Aswan
Day: 6 Nile Cruising
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9 Hurghada
Day: 10 Hurghada
Day: 11 Hurghada
Day: 12 Cairo
- 9 nights 4-5 star hotels and 1 night aboard a felucca (open deck)
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 3 dinners
- 1 night overnight train Cairo to Aswan (private 2 berth sleeper cabin) including meals
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 12
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide, degree qualified in Egyptology
- Guided motorboat excursion to Elephantine Island
- Guided excursions to the Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Philae Temple, Aswan Market, Kom Ombo Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple
- Touring - Cairo, Aswan, Kom Ombo, Luxor and Hurghada
- Camel ride in Aswan
- International flights and visa
- Gratuity for your tour guide. We recommend USD$25–35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-100pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & the Red Sea For Teenagers - 12 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 August 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 August 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt & the Red Sea For Teenagers - 12 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & the Red Sea For Teenagers - 12 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.