- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-35 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sit back & chill as you drift down the Nile on a traditional felucca sailing boat
- Local villages, ancient sites & stunning scenery see them all on your relaxing threenight cruise down the Nile
- Guided tour through the Valley of Kings
- See the Colossos of Memnon
Step into the ancient world of Egypt and discover the Great Pyramids. Experience the captivating chaos of Cairo, spend 3-nights gently floating down the river Nile in a traditional Felucca and relax on the beach in Hurghada. A trip to Egypt with Contiki will ensure you have a tour to remember.
Day 1: Arrive Cairo
Day 2: Cairo to Aswan via Giza
Day 3: Nile Cruise - Aswan
Day 4: Nile Cruise - Aswan to Edfu
Day 5: Nile Cruise - Edfu to Luxor
Day 6: Luxor to Hurghada
Day 7: Hurghada to Cairo
Day 8: Depart Cairo
- Here in Egypt, we match the accommodation to the country itself - diverse and incredible in equal measure. 3-nights will be spent in swanky hotels, 1-night on a couchette train riding twin-birth from Cairo to Aswan, & 3-nights will be spent cruising down the Nile, no less.
- Not familiar with Egyptian cuisine? You will be, and you'll be uber impressed might we add. We'll sort you out with 7 continental breakfasts to kick start each day of adventure, 3 lunches, & 5 dinners. The rest of the time you can stretch the waist of your pants overstuffed shortbread biscuits, tahini salads & eggplant moussaka.
- Throughout your trip you'll be safe in the hands of an expert local guide, who knows the streets of Egypt and the history of the Pharaohs better than you know the depths of your bucket list.
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt and the Nile tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 47+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt and the Nile tour. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 44 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 08 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 08 November 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 44 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt and the Nile tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt and the Nile tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Smaller group sizes will be implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and be in compliance with local authorities’ distancing guidelines and requirements for peace of mind of all travellers.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.