- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Prepare to witness one of the greatest cultures of the ancient world and its wonders. As you sail your felucca down the Nile there will be many more wonders to follow the beautiful Giza pyramids. Enjoy the stroll and make your way to Jordan. A fresh start but to a familiar culture. The amazing Petra awaits you before you jump in the Dead Sea.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo, Alexandria, Cairo
Day 3: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 4: Luxor, Aswan
Day 5: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 7: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 8: Luxor, Cairo
Day 9: Cairo City Tour
Day 10: Cairo, Amman ( By Flight )
Day 11: Amman, Ajlun, Jerash
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 13: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 14: Petra, Deadsea, Amman
Day 15: Amman City Tour
Day 16: Amman
- 5 and 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 15 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 4 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | 4x4 jeep (Wadi Rum) | Felucca Cruise boat| Flight between Egypt and Jordan
- From Cairo Airport to the Cairo Hotel on day one
- International Flight between Cairo and Amman.
- Services of experienced Egyptologist guides
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Uncovered tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Earn US$ 63+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & Jordan Uncovered tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 26 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Uncovered tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Uncovered tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.