Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise
- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Young Adults
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 18-59 yrs
- max group size 40
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-24759
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Cairo: The Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
- Luxor: Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut Temple, Luxor Temple
- Aswan: Philae Temple, High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk
- Jordan: Petra, Wadi Rum, Ajloun & Shobak castles
Discover the amazing wonders of ancient Egypt while riding a classy 5-star Nile Cruiser along the coast. This ancient culture is astonishing to any traveler with its incredible structures and methods. As you wind up Egypt, breath-taking sites of Jordan, Wadi Rum, Petra and more will be awaiting.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Nile Cruise
Day 5: Nile Cruise, Edfu, Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Amman ( By Flight)
Day 10: Amman, Ajlun, Jerash
Day 11: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 13: Petra
Day 14: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 15: Amman
- 5 & 4 star hotels and Nile Cruiser in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C bus or mini-bus, Nile Cruise 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight from Egypt to Jordan
- Arrival airport transfer on first day of the trip and airport transfers on day 9
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any flights not mentioned above
- Travel Insurance
- Meals not stated above
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips and gestures
- Entrance fees to the sights and museums
- Optional activities
- Other services not stated in the itinerary
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 92+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 August 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 August 2023, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day.