- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 45
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover the amazing wonders of ancient Egypt while riding a classy 5-star Nile Cruiser along the coast. This ancient culture is astonishing to any traveler with its incredible structures and methods. As you wind up Egypt, breath-taking sites of Jordan, Wadi Rum, Petra and more will be awaiting. Before you make your way back to Cairo, a final stop at the Dead Sea, Dahab.
Very happy with my tour with travel talk . Everything was great and our tour guide cavin was everything you could wish for !!”
It's fast paced but well worth it!
I loved the tour and the guides were great.”
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Nile Cruise
Day 5: Nile Cruise, Edfu, Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Overnight Sleeper Train
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Amman ( By Flight)
Day 10: Amman, Ajlun, Jerash
Day 11: Amman, Wadi Rum
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 13: Petra
Day 14: Petra, Shobak Castle, Deadsea, Amman
Day 15: Amman
- 5 & 4 star hotels and Nile Cruiser in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 3 dinners
- A/C bus or mini-bus, Nile Cruise 4X4 Jeep in Wadi Rum, flight from Egypt to Jordan
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides and local tour leaders in Jordan
- Arrival airport transfer on first day of the trip and airport transfers on day 9
- Overnight train from Cairo to Aswan, and from Luxor to Cairo (Private 2 berth)
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 71+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 15 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 15 July 2021, a deposit of 80 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smalerl than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.