- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Prepare to witness some of the greatest monuments and cultures of the ancient world. Pose with the Pyramids, kiss the Sphinx and sail your felucca down the Nile like an Egyptian. Sunbathe by the Read Sea and prepare for the breath-taking Wadi Rum. The amazing Petra awaits you before you float in the Dead Sea.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Felucca Cruise
Day 5: Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Felucca cruise on the Nile, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo, Amman ( by Flight)
Day 10: Amman, Ajlun, Jerash
Day 11: Wadi Rum, Jeep Safari
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 13: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman.
Day 14: Amman City Tour
Day 15: Amman
- 5 and 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 3 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Flight between Cairo and Amman | 4x4 jeep (Wadi Rum) | Felucca Cruise boat
- From Cairo Airport to the hotel on Day 1
- International Flight between Cairo and Amman.
- Services of experienced Egyptologist guides
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Felucca tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 90 today.
- Earn US$ 60+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Felucca tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 32 days before departure. For any departures within 25 December 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Explored By Felucca tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Explored By Felucca tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has implemented smaller group sizes than normal, allowing for more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants. Larger tour groups will be separated according to the local physical distancing regulations.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.