- duration 15 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
Discover the amazing wonders of Egypt and Jordan in class and comfort. Face the breath-taking Pyramids, greet the Sphinx and uncover the jewels of the Nile on a 5-star Nile Cruiser. Recharge at the Red Sea paradise of Dahab before crossing into Jordan. Jump on a jeep safari in Wadi Rum and make your way to magical Petra. Stop over at the Dead Sea for a mud-bath and a unique swimming experience before discovering the bustling capital, Amman.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan, Nile Cruise
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Day 6: Nile Cruise, Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo to Dahab via Sudr & Sharm El Sheikh Road
Day 10: Dahab
Day 11: Dahab, Taba, Aqaba, Wadi Rum
Day 12: Wadi Rum, Petra
Day 13: Petra, Dead Sea, Amman
Day 14: Amman City Tour
Day 15: Amman
- 5 and 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4 & 3 star hotels and desert camp in Jordan
- 14 breakfasts | 2 lunches | 3 dinners
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus | Donkey (Valley of the Kings) | 4x4 jeep (Wadi Rum) Felucca or 5 star Nile Cruise boat (depending on the itinerary) | Ferry between Egypt-Jordan
- From Cairo Airport to the hotel on Day 1
- Services of experienced Egyptologist guides
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Nile Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 64 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 43 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 77 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 10 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Discovered By Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.