- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover ancient civilizations and architectural wonders.
- Relax at the Red Sea.
- Enjoy an overnight felucca journey.
- Bargain in bazaars.
Get ready for a wide-ranging adventure showcasing the region’s natural wonders and fascinating cultures, offering the perfect combination of guided excursions with free time to explore at your own pace. Our expert local leaders will share with you the archaeological and historical secrets of the ancient sites of Petra, Luxor, and the Great Pyramids of Giza. Whether it’s haggling in Cairo’s bustling bazaars or snapping a desert sunset, Egypt and Jordan will be etched into your memory like a hieroglyph.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo/Aswān
Day 3: Aswān
Day 4: Aswān
Day 5: Aswān/Kom Ombo
Day 6: Kom Ombo/Luxor
Day 7: Luxor
Day 8: Luxor/Amman
Day 9: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 10: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 11: Petra
Day 12: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 13: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 14: Aqaba/Amman
Day 15: Amman
- Hotels (11 nts), sleeper trains (1 nt), felucca (1 nt), desert camping (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD320-420 for meals not included.
- Private air-con van, train, plane, felucca, 4x4 pickup truck
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal, Aswān
- Your Discover Moment: Aswān
- Your Local Living Moment: Lunch with a Local Family, Luxor
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Pyramids of Giza, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum guided tour
- Felucca overnight sailing excursion with support boat
- Karnak and Kom Ombo temples guided tour
- Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings guided tour
- Colossi of Memnon visit
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- Petra guided tour
- Karak castles and Madaba mosaics visit
- Dead Sea visit
- Internal flight
- All entrance fees
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Jordan Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 102 today.
- Save US$ 68+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt & Jordan Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Jordan Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Jordan Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.