- duration 14 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Discover two ancient civilizations that have shaped the world as we know it. Embark on an unforgettable adventure with this Egypt and Greece tour all the way from the Pyramids to the white-washed narrow streets of Mykonos. Hold hands with the Sphinx, drive along the Nile to balloon over Luxor and meet the fascinating temples of Aswan. Discover markets of Cairo in mayhem, while preparing to fly off to Greece. Chase Socrates in Parthenon and Acropolis, before jumping on a ferry to the ever-popular islands of Mykonos and Santorini.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Edfu, Komombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour, Flight to Athens
Day 9: Athens City Tour
Day 10: Athens to Mykonos
Day 11: Mykonos
Day 12: Mykonos, Santorini
Day 13: Santorini
Day 14: Santorini
- 5 and 4 star hotels in Egypt, 4-3-2 star hotels in Greece
- 13 Breakfasts
- Air-conditioned non-smoking coach or mini-bus, Economy class ferries in Greece.
- International flight from Cairo to Athens
- From Cairo Airport to the Cairo hotel on day one and from Athens Airport to the Athens hotel.
- Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides in Egypt and experienced tour leaders in Greece.
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Santorini are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Egypt & Greece Explorer tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Travel Talk. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 13 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Egypt & Greece Explorer tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt & Greece Explorer tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.