- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Sail along the Nile River on a felucca cruise
- Experience the wonders of the magnificent temple of Abu Simbel
- Marvel at the ancient pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur
- Discover the many treasures in the renowned Egyptian Museum
Appreciate the wonders of Ancient Egypt. This journey captures the rich historical legacy of Pharaonic Egypt. From Cairo we visit the pyramids of Giza, Saqqara and Dahshur, and the ancient capital of Memphis. We take the sleeper train to Luxor to visit the many beautiful temples and the tombs of the Pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings, before boarding our felucca boat. Sailing the Nile River by felucca is an authentic and memorable Egyptian experience, with regular shore excursions to the fascinating temples on the riverside and a day trip to the impressive and remote Abu Simbel. Returning to Cairo, our journey comes full circle with a visit to the renowned Egyptian Museum and some last minute sightseeing and shopping in the capital.
Organisation was great, views were fantastic, your team in Nepal was faultless and...Nepalese Espresso is the best in the world.
Really very very happy with World Expeditions.”
Day 1 : Join Cairo
Day 2 : Visit the Great Pyramids, overnight sleeper train to Luxor
Day 3 : Arrive Luxor, sightseeing
Day 4 : Visit Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut
Day 5-6 : Drive to Edfu, board felucca cruise, visit temples
Day 7 : Arrive Aswan, sightseeing
Day 8 : Visit Abu Simbel Temple, overnight sleeper train to Cairo
Day 9 : Arrive Cairo, sightseeing
Day 10 : In Cairo, trip concludes
- 4 nights in 4 star hotels on a twin share basis
- 2 nights in overnight sleeper train on a twin share (bunk) basis
- 9 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 5 dinners
- Airport transfers (day 1 and 10 only)
- Private transport
- English speaking local guide
- 3 nights on felucca on a multi share basis
- Entrance fees and sightseeing as listed in itinerary
- International airfares and departure taxes
- Sleeping bag on felucca cruise
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Bottled water, aerated and alcoholic drinks
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, drinks, phone calls, spending money, etc
- Airport transfers if not arriving/ departing on Days 1 & 10
- Travel Insurance
- Optional activities and sightseeing during free time
- High season surcharge for Easter (two weeks) & between 20 Dec to 7 Jan inclusive
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 110 today.
- Earn US$ 73+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 70 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 69 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 01 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 01 April 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 69 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Smaller group sizes have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19 and to ensure that the tour complies with local authorities’ guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- A multitude of COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- This tour has obtained a COVID-19 CLEAN accreditation from Quality Tourism Australia.