- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Discover the ancient treasures of Egypt and learn more about one of the most fascinating and oldest civilizations in the world. Kicking off in the vibrant capital of Cairo, you will journey to some of the most iconic sites, including the famous Great Pyramids and Valley of the Kings on this 9 day adventure.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids, Sphinx & Saqqara (Cairo to Aswan)
Day 3: Aswan
Day 4: Felucca (Aswan to Kom Ombo)
Day 5: Luxor
Day 6: Luxor
Day 7: Overnight train (Luxor to Cairo)
Day 8: Cairo
Day 9: Cairo
- 5 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) on overnight sleeper trains, 1 night(s) on a traditional felucca sailing boat (Sleeping bag required)
- 8 Breakfast(s), 3 Dinner(s), 1 Lunch(es)
- Private Vehicle, , Boat, Overnight Train
- Arrival Transfer
- Sphinx & Saqqara (Entrance to the sites are included however if you wish to venture inside the chambers of the Great Pyramids then this will be at an additional cost)
- Agilika Island/Philae Temple
- One night Felucca sailing experience (heading towards Kom Ombo)
- Kom Ombo & Edfu
- Valley of the Kings (Entrance is included however if you wish to go inside the tombs there is an additional cost).
- Egyptian Museum
- Old Cairo Hanging Church
- St. Sergius
- and Bacchus Church
- Synagogue of Ben Ezra
- Saladin Citadel
- Mosque of Muhammad Ali
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Egypt Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 February 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 February 2021, a deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Egypt Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Egypt Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour will not have larger group sizes than maximum 10 to 12 people to protect against COVID-19. Local authorities’ requirements in this regard will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.