- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 28+ yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sample authentic Egyptian flavours on a food tour of Cairo and a homecooked Nubian meal
Spend nine days on an Egyptian odyssey. You’ll check off all the can’t-miss landmarks (Pyramids of Giza, Valley of the Kings, Abu Simbel - you get the idea), but there’s much more to this trip besides. You’ll kayak on the Nile. Sandboard across the dunes. Take a sleeper train cross-country. Spend a day exploring the islands around Aswan by felucca. Sleep in Nubian-style accommodation and feast on their home-cooked dishes. It’s an adrenaline-charged adventure for history-hunters who don’t want to scrimp on the thrills.Edits trips are for those in their 30s and 40s. We also have a range of trips for everyone, including our similar trip Nile Cruise, or you can view our full range of Edits trips.
Basecamp Oulanka is a friendly safe & cosy retreat with an excellent team of knowledgeable and welcoming staff.
The holiday is a mixture of activity, learning new skills, seeing stunning scenery, relaxing with new found friends and eating home cooked hearty food - what more can you want! If you are thinking about booking it, JUST DO IT!
We are a 36 year old couple who enjoy the outdoors and enjoy being active, and I have recently become interested in photography, so this holiday ticked all the boxes!”
Day 1: Welcome to Egypt
Day 2: Check off the headline spectacles
Day 3: Kayak the Nile then get lost in the souks
Day 4: Wake up in Aswan
Day 5: Marvel at the enigmatic Temples of Abu Simbel
Day 6: Board the dunes
Day 7: Explore Luxor
Day 8: Visit the Valley of the Kings
Day 9: Adventure complete
- All breakfasts, two lunches and three dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Luxor are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Edits: Pyramids & Pharaohs in Egypt tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Edits: Pyramids & Pharaohs in Egypt tour. You can cancel the tour up to 91 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 90 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 January 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 January 2022, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 90 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Edits: Pyramids & Pharaohs in Egypt tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Edits: Pyramids & Pharaohs in Egypt tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.