- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 7-8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Pay a visit to Dahshure, located to the Southwest of Memphis
- Visit some of the forgotten and unknown pyramids.
- Discover a side of Ancient Egypt that doesn't make it to most traveler circles
The architect was a successor to the famous Imhotep, the inventor of the stone built pyramid. Next up on the itinerary is are Bent Pyramid and the Red Pyramid at Dahshour. The area of Meidum is located 75 km south of Giza and it is one of the magical and forgotten places in Egypt.The unique design of the pyramid of medium is overwhelming.
It is believed that the pyramid was built by king Huni, the last pharaoh of the 3rd dynasty on the style of the step pyramid at Sakkara. It consists of 8 steps on top of each other. Some scholars believe the pyramid was completed by king Snefru, founder of 4th dynasty.There are several Mastaba tombs where the beautiful statues of Ra Hotep and Nefrt were found and another Mastaba where the famous painting of medium geese was found.
Meidum actually is one of the sites that still keeps a lot of secrets. The Red Pyramid is the first true pyramid of the world dating back to 2650 B.C.you will have the opportunity to enter the red pyramid and get the chance to see the three annexed chambers. The Bent Pyramid is equally unique, impressive and weird, perhaps all at once.
You will also have the option to click amazing photos of these pyramids. At the end of this tour, you will head back to your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance to The Meidum
- Entrance to The Dahshour
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by air- conditioned vehicle.
- Taxes and service charges.
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.