- Visit the only remaining wonder of the ancient world
- Visit the most majestic mosque of Egypt
- Visit the biggest citadel in Egypt
- Visit the biggest Spinx in Egypt and the whole world
Move up the plateau to the panorama view from where you can take wonderful pictures and ride a camel , moving down the plateau to visit the Valley Temple of Chephren and the giant, mysterious Sphinx.
You will then head to the citadel, which is a gem in the military architecture of Islamic Egypt. Inside the citadel you will explore the famous Albaster Mosque of Mohammed Aly who ruled Egypt between 1805-1848.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- WiFi during the tour
- Entrance fees to the area of the pyramids
- Entrance fees to the valley temple and the Sphinx
- Entrance fees to the citadel and the alabaster mosque
- Modern, private a/c van
- Qualified tour guide, Egyptologist
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Bottled water
- Extra fees or expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
Moderate amount of walking involved
Bring your sunglasses
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.