- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 16 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Tour Egyptian Museum to see the largest collection of Egyptian art in the world
- Shop at Khan Khan Khalili Bazaar, Cairo’s oldest bazaar
- See Christian and Jewish heritage in the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue
In Cairo, you will be met by our guide who will hold a sign with your name in front of the airport exit gate. You will then be transferred for your full-day tour.
Start your full day tour discovering Giza Pyramids: The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus.
We then visit the Valley Temple, the temple where the Highest Priests Mumified the dead body of king Chephren & made his final judgment for his heart.
It also the same place where you can get close to the Great Sphinx to take memorable and professional pictures that will be taken by our expert tour guide. The Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, dates from the time of Chephren the owner of the second pyramid at Giza Plateau.
After spending your 3 hours in Giza Pyramids and Sphinx, we stop for lunch at local restaurant in Giza.
Then you will continue your day tour to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamoun Collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Move onto Coptic or Christian Cairo for a background about the Christian and Jewish heritage in the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan Kalili Bazaar, Cairo’s oldest bazaar.
Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for your flight back to Luxor.
Arrive at Luxor airport and meet our local representative who will transfer you back to your hotel in Luxor.
- Pick up services from hotel in Luxor & return
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Licensed Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant in Cairo
- Domestic flight ticket Luxor - Cairo - Luxor
- Snacks Bag
- All taxes & service charge
- inside Big pyramid
- 30 Minuts Camel Ride
- 1 Hour Quad Bike
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Optional Tours: Entry to any of the Pyramids from inside or Mummies room at the Museum
- Earn US$ 18+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.