- duration 10 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Alexandria in oneday tour from Cairo
- Guided Private Tours
- Visit Best Attractions in Alexandria
- Hassle Free and Fixed price tour
At 7:00 am Pickup from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza to Alexandria which is 220 km away from Cairo. Arrive Alexandria around 10 am and start your day tour there visiting the Roman Theater (A theater with marble seats up to 800 spectators, galleries, section of mosaic flooring & a pleasure garden surrounded by Roman Villas & baths).
Then you will visit The Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa which is a three level tombstone and also contains the Tri-cilium where relatives used to sit on stone benches to feast the dead. Inside are 2nd Century statues of Sobec & Anubis wearing Roman Armor.
Then visit Alexandria Library, Qaytbay Citadel and El Mursi Abu Elabas where you can have a free walk on the Cornish.
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to Cairo. You will be back at Cairo around 19:00 pm.
Lunch is included in between visits at local restaurant but beverages are not included.
- All pickup and drop off transfers by private vehicle
- Expert live tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Entry fees
- All taxes and services
- Water and snacks
- Beverages beside lunch
- Personal items
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.