- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Cairo Marvel at the majestic Pyramids and Sphinx, then tour the Egyptian Museum
- Luxor Take a horse drawn 'calesh' to Karnak Temple; explore the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple
- Nile cruise boat Cruise from Aswan to Luxor via the temples of Edfu and Kom Ombo on board our 5 star boat.
- Meet the locals Egyptians are some of the friendliest and welcoming people on the planet. Enjoy a coffee and a chat in one of the many local coffee bars and learn about their interesting history
This action-packed trip takes in some of the world's most remarkable archaeological sites including the Pyramids and Great Sphinx of Giza, as well as a chance to discover the buzz of the capital; Cairo, explore the Valley of the Kings and journey down the Nile.
Ancient history - See the pyramids, temples and sphinxes for which Egypt is famed
Nile cruise boat - Watch the sun set over the Nile on a luxury cruise from Aswan to Luxor
Egyptian life - People watch over a strong coffee in the bustling cities and wave at the curious children playing in the water as you sail down the Nile
Day 1 : Join trip Cairo
Day 2 : In Cairo; visit the Pyramids, Sphinx and Egyptian Museum
Day 3 : Free day in Cairo to explore, overnight train to Aswan
Day 4 : In Aswan; optional Philae Temple and Nubian Village Dinner
Day 5 : Board cruise boat and optional felucca sailing trip
Day 6 : Optional excursion to Abu Simbel, begin sailing and visit Kom Ombo Temple
Day 7 : Visit Edfu Temple and Arrive in Luxor
Day 8 : Cruise ends, visit Karnak Temple
Day 9 : Explore the West Bank and Valley of the Kings
Day 10 : Trip ends Luxor
- 9 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner
- 5 nights premium hotel
- 1 night simple overnight train
- 3 nights premium boat
- Bus, Boat, Train
- Explore Tour Leader, Boat Crew, Driver(s)
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Luxor are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Egypt with Nile Cruise tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 86 today.
- Save US$ 57+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Egypt with Nile Cruise tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 163 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 59 days before departure. For any departures within 25 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Egypt with Nile Cruise tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Egypt with Nile Cruise tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.