- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 2+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Step back in time on a visit to the Pyramids of Giza
- Enjoy cruising in the River Nile
- Learn more about the history of ancient Egypt in Luxor & Karnak
- Visit three tombs in the Valley of the Kings
You will also get the chance to explore the temple complex of Karnak, the largest temple complex of the ancient world, as well as the temple island of Philae, home to a large number of temples dating back to pharaonic, Greek, and Roman times.
Visit the famous Egyptian Museum upon returning to Cairo before we drive you to the airport. For more details about this tour, please go through the itinerary below.
You can add 1 night or more in a hotel 5* cost 44€ till 56€ per person per night in a double room.
You can add 1 night or more in a hotel 4* cost starting from 38€ till 48€ per person per night in a double room.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx
Day 3: Cairo - Luxor & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Luxor - Aswan (Nile River cruise)
Day 5: Aswan (Nile River cruise)
Day 6: Aswan (Nile River cruise)
Day 7: Aswan - Cairo (flight)
Day 8: Cairo departure
- Reception by our local guide from your arrival to the airport of Cairo to transfer to your hotel.
- Private Tour.
- Pickup and drop-off. All land transfers by private, air-conditioned minivan/vehicle (domestic flights not included or Sleeper Train)
- Accommodation in Cairo 3 Nights in 4* or 5-star hotels as per your choice. 4 Nights accommodation in the cruise 5*
- A qualified and expert Egyptologist guide
- Tours to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Bottled water, can of soft drink or can of juice, biscuit, and chips during the tour in Cairo
- Bottled water during Luxor and Aswan tours
- All transfer of your tours mentioned in the itinerary.
- Egypt visa fees
- International flights
- Domestic flight tickets: Cairo - Luxor or Aswan - Cairo by Egyptair. The price starts from EUR 295 per person.
- Sleeper train tickets 2 Nights from Cairo - Luxor - Aswan - Cairo price per person 185€ including Breakfast ans Dinner.
- Entrance to the inside of the pyramids, the Mummies Room in the Egyptian Museum and the Tomb of Tutankhamun in the Valley of the Kings
- Meals and drinks other than those mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Tours and activities mentioned 'optional' on the itinerary
- Rates increase by 20% during New Year, Christmas and Easter (the increased amount will be collected in Egypt upon arrival)
- Earn US$ 28+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at the time of booking If you are booking a Sleeper train it means that you have 2 nights on the sleeper train and that reduces on the night in a hotel in Cairo. We will send you the hotel and cruise names 2 to 8 days before the tour start date We recommend arriving in Egypt at least one day before starting the tour if possible All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements before the border crossing Vegetarian options are available, please advise at the time of booking if you require one You can add 1 night or more in a hotel 5* cost 42€ till 56€ per person per night in a double room. You can add 1 night or more in a hotel 4* cost starting from 39€ till 47€ per person per night in a double room.