- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Soak in all the marvels and wonders of Egypt in this packed 9-day Essential Egypt tour.
Witness the last remaining ancient wonder of the world, the Pyramids. Discover breathtaking ancient temples while you dig deep into history and mythology, and barter your way through chaotic Bazaars.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo City Tour, Luxor
Day 3: Luxor, Aswan
Day 4: Aswan
Day 5: Daily Felucca cruise on the Nile
Day 6: Edfu, Kom Ombo, Luxor
Day 7: Luxor, Cairo
Day 8: Cairo City Tour
Day 9: Cairo
- Accommodation :5 and 4 star hotels
- Meals :8 Breakfasts
- Transportation :Air-conditioned coach or mini-bus | Felucca sailboat
- Airport Transfer : Arrival and departure transfers. See “Airport Transfer” under Overview section for details.
- Guide : Services of experienced Eqyptologist guides
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Classic Egypt By Land tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Classic Egypt By Land tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 133 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 63 days before departure. For any departures within 25 January 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Classic Egypt By Land tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Classic Egypt By Land tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour does not allow any group sizes larger than 12 travellers to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.