- Sightseeing tour
- duration 6 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the Giza Pyramids
- Visit the Sphinx
- Visit Khan Khalili Bazaar
You will be transferred to Giza city by a private A/C vehicle. First, you will visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos.
Next is a close-up look at The Sphinx - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. You will also visit the valley Temple where the dead Body of King Chephren was mummified.
Then we will move to downtown where you will pass by Tahrir Square, Cairo Tower and the Nile river.
A Felucca boat ride on the Nile can be arranged if there is time.
Then end your day tour with a visit to the Khan El Khalili Bazaar where shops in this district are legendary for fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to Cairo airport.
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- All Taxes & Services
- All Transfers by Private A/C Vehicle
- insid Big pyramid
- Middle pyramid
- Personal Items
- Any Meals
- Entry Visa to Egypt
- Any Optional Tours i.e inside the pyramids
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.