- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Visit Cairo, Aswan & Luxor. See numerous attractions along the way
- See the famous pyramids of Giza and the giant Sphinx
- Discover Egypt's past in Egyptian Museum, home to over 250,000 ancient Egyptian artefacts
- Travel to Luxor. Visit the Valley of the Kings & the magnificent Karnak Temple complex
But that’s not all. This tour also provides you with the opportunity to visit the magnificent Abu Simbel Temple in Aswan. Your last destination on the itinerary is Luxor, where you will explore the Valley of the Kings, Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, Colossi of Memnon, and the magnificent Karnak Temple complex.
Please scroll down to go through the itinerary.
Day 1: Arrival to Egypt
Day 2: Pyramids and Egyptian Museum tour & flight to Aswan
Day 3: Visit the temples of Abu Simbel & take the train to Luxor
Day 4: Explore Luxor & fly to Cairo
Day 5: Cairo departure
- Meals: 4 breakfast, 3 lunch and 4 dinner
- Pickup and drop-off on the first and the last day of the tour. Private, air-conditioned cars for land transfers (unless otherwise mentioned)
- Flight tickets from Cairo to Aswan and from Luxor to Cairo
- Accommodation: 2 nights in a 5-star hotel in Cairo. 1 night in a 5-star hotel in Aswan. 1 night in a 5-star hotel in Luxor
- An English-speaking, Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- All taxes
- International airfare
- Egypt visa fees
- Tours mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry and phone calls
- Earn US$ 34+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.