This is a layover tour from the Cairo airport, which will take you to visit the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum.
Our professional representative will meet and assist you at Cairo airport inside the terminal to help you with visa, luggage checking and customs. Then he will escort you to meet your qualified Egyptologist tour guide and get on your private, modern a/c van to start your tour.
First, you will head for the Giza plateau where you will visit the following sites:
- The Great Pyramid of Cheops, the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- The pyramid of Chephren, son of Cheops
- The pyramid of Mycerinus, grandson of Cheops
- The panorama (highest point of the plateau) where you can take great pictures
- Camel ride adventure from the panorama to the Sahara desert around the pyramids
- The Valley Temple of Chephren
- The Great Sphinx
Then you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After that you will proceed to the Egyptian museum that has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world, you will explore many treasures such as
- Treasures of king Tut ankh amen
- Collection of King Akhenaten, the Heretic
- Colossal statues
- Palettes and stelae
- Animal mummy room
- Royal Mummy Room (extra fee)
At the end of the tour, you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.