- Visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world - The Giza Pyramids
- Perfect for a layover passenger
Our professional representative will meet and assist you at Cairo airport inside the terminal to help you with visa, luggage checking and customs. Then he will escort you to meet your qualified Egyptologist tour guide and get on your private, modern a/c van to start your tour.
First you will head for Giza plateau where you will visit the following sites:
- The Great Pyramid of Cheops, the only remaining wonder of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
- The pyramid of Chephren, son of Cheops
- The pyramid of Mycerinus, grandson of Cheops
- The panorama (highest point of the plateau) where you can take great pictures
- Camel ride adventure from the panorama to the Sahara desert around the pyramids
- The Valley Temple of Chephren
- The Great Sphinx
Then you will have lunch at a good quality restaurant.
After that you will proceed to the Sakkara area where you will visit the following sites:
- Step Pyramid complex of Zoser (oldest complete building of stone in history, 2700 B.C.)
- Causeway of Unas (2300 B.C.)
- Tomb of Kagemni (c. 2300 B.C.), one of the most beautiful tombs of noblemen in ancient Egypt
- Pyramid of Unas or pyramid of Teti (where you will be amazed by the Pyramid Texts, the oldest recorded religious texts in history)
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to Cairo airport.
- Meet and assist service at the airport
- Entrance fees
- Qualified, private Egyptologist tour guide
- Transport in a private, modern a/c vehicle
- Airport pickup and drop off
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Bottled water
- WiFi during the tour
- Parking fees
- Local taxes
- Entry visa
- Extra entrance fees (interior of Giza pyramids, Solar Boat museum, Royal Mummy Room)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hat and sunglasses are necessary
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.