- duration 12 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Best Cairo attractions in oneday tour
- Private Guided Tour
- Hassle free
- Visit Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
As soon as you reach Cairo airport you will find our representative holding a sign with your name outside the passengers area.
Then you will be transferred to Giza City by a private A/C vehicle to start your day tour with the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then we will visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos. Cheops is a colossal pyramid, one of the biggest ones.
We also can get a close-up look at Sphinx at the Chephren - a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren.
Lunch is included in between visits at a local restaurant but beverages are not included.
Then we will visit The Citadel (it comprises a number of important monuments which are; The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, Joeh's Walls, Mohamed Ali Pasha Palace).
Then we will enter the Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are popular for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc.
At the end of the day, we will transfer you back to the Cairo airport.
- All pickup and drop off in a private vehicle
- Entry Fees
- A professional tour guide
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- Snacks and water
- Taxes and services
- Inside tour of any of the Pyramids (Requires Separate Tickets)
- Any beverages besides lunch
- Mummies room at the Museum
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.