- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 5 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the world renowned Egyptian Pyramids
- Learn about Egyptian history at the Egyptian Museum
- Discover Old Cairo in between the hustle and bustle of the city
Explore the iconic wonders of Cairo and Giza on this 5-day tour full of unique history and culture.
Day 1: Cairo, Egypt
Day 2: Cairo, Egypt
Day 3: Cairo, Egypt
Day 4: Cairo, Egypt
Day 5: Cairo, Egypt
- 4 Nights Cairo accommodation in 4 or 5 star hotels depending on package
- 4 Breakfast(s)reakfasts
- Airport Transfers & Van
- Cairo airport pick-up & drop-off
- All transport in AC vehicles
- Explore the historic highlights of Cairo
- Cairo & Giza Day Tour
- Old Cairo City Tour
- Professional tour guide during tours
- Other meals & drinks
- Optional activities
- Mummification Hall in Egyptian Museum
- Entrance to inside of pyramids
- Video camera fees
- Visa fees
- Departure tax
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 16+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Cairo Experience 5D/4N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 July 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Cairo Experience 5D/4N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Cairo Experience 5D/4N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Our Local Team takes the best measures to ensure the safety of both you and staff members. They are constantly up to date with the latest government recommendations.
Based on that, the following precautions have been implemented on this tour:
Shared spaces and facilities will be sanitized frequently.
All workers will have their temperature taken before their working shifts.
All workers are required to wear face masks.
NOTE: We recommend, as well, that you wear a face mask to protect each other. (Use of face masks might be obligatory in some areas or tours.)
You will have to keep your distance from other travellers or staff from the hotels or tours. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols