- Once in a lifetime experience
- Perfect for families
Around Memphis were different cemeteries (pyramid sites), the oldest of which is Saqqara with its Step Pyramid of Zoser (2700 B.C.), which is considered the oldest complete building of stone in history.!.
Another pyramid site is Dahshur the has (among others) the Bent Pyramid(105m), the most preserved pyramid of Egypt and the Red Pyramid (105m), the oldest true pyramid in history. Both pyramids were built by king Snefru (2600 B.C.), the founder of the fourth dynasty and the father of King Cheops.
On this full day tour to Memphis, Saqqara, and Dahshur you will be picked up by your private guide at 8 am in the morning. You will then proceed to Memphis in a private, modern a/c van (WiFi on board) and start visiting the following sights:
1. Museum of Memphis
2. Saqqara Step Pyramid Complex
3. Tomb of Kagemni in Saqqara
4. Pyramid of Teti in Saqqara (Pyramid Texts inside)
5. Red Pyramid in Dahshur (access included)
6. Bent Pyramid in Dahshur
Lunch is also included in this tour - in a local restaurant.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
We look forward to providing you with a memorable and very interesting tour to Memphis.
- WiFi During the tour
- Private tour guide and Egyptologist
- Entrance fees to the museum of Memphis
- Entrance fees to the area of Saqqara
- Entrance fees to the tomb of Kagemni
- Entrance fees to the Pyramid of Teti
- Entrance fees to the area of Dahshur
- Entrance fees to the Red Pyramid
- 30 minutes camel ride
- Transportation in a modern, a/c van
- Bottle of mineral water per person
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Extra expenses
- Gratuities (recommended)
> Moderate amount of walking involved
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.