- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6-8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go back in time to the days of the pharaohs
- Spend a full day among the largest pyramids in the world
- Discover the best of ancient Egypt
Passing through the pyramids of Chephren and Menkaure,you will stop at the area of the panorama where you can take some photos of all the pyramids together.In that part of the Sahara Desert area, you will have the chance to ride a camel, take nice shots and have a lot of fun(optional).Then, you may visit the sun boat museum (optional).
After a short drive, you will find yourself at the feet of the fascinating statue of the sphinx.The largest monolith sculpture in Ancient Egypt. This mysterious monument was carved to symbolize the pharaoh’s power and wisdom.On the way to the museum, you will stop at the papyrus institute to see how this ancient genuine paper was produced in the old times.
Your next stop will be the Egyptian museum.This museum (opened in 1901) has the largest collection of artifacts in the world.The visit to this museum is a must.With your guide,you will find yourself diving in a sea of 165,000 artifacts and antiquities.Your guide will explain and show you the highlights and most important treasures of the young pharaoh Tut Ankh Amun such as his golden mask and coffins and the contents of his intact tomb.
You will enjoy looking at the fantastic sculptures, sarcophagi, jewelry and papyrus scrolls that date back to different eras.You will have the chance to see the royal mummies of the great pharaohs (optional). You can have free time to browse the museum yourself after the guided part. Finally, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to inside any of the Pyramids.
- Entrance to the royal mummies room
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.