- Visit the Egyptian Museum with rare collection of ancient artifacts
- Visit Khan El Khalili Bazaar where you can shop for fine souvenirs
At 8:00 am we pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza to start your full day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of a
Antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in 1920 when his tomb was excavated.
Then we continue our day tour to The Citadel, comprised of a number of important monuments: The Mosque of Suleiman Pasha, The Alabaster Mosque, Joeh's Walls and Mohamed Ali Pasha Palace.
Lunch is included in between visits at a local restaurant. Beverages are not included.
Then continue your day-tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Entry fees
- All pick-up and drop-off transfer by private vehicle
- Lunch at a local restaurant
- All taxes
- Expert tour guide
- Snacks and water during the tour
- Mummies Room
- Mummies Room at the Museum
- Personal items
- Any beverages during the lunch
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.