- Hotel pickup included
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- Step back in time on a historical tour
You will have 3 nights of accommodation included on this tour, at 5-star hotels (Grand Pyramids hotel - Hotel Pyramides Parke, Pyramids Hotel, Steinberger Pyramids Hotel, Mercure Le Sphinx, Helnan hotel 6 October) ,,, o similar.
The entire tour is led by a qualified Egyptologist allowing you to maximize the value and knowledge on this historical tour. We kindly refer to the day-by-day Itinerary for an overview of the daily activities.
Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc not including.
If any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us here at Bookmundi. We would be happy to clarify any questions or concerns that you may have.
Day 1: Arrival and check-in at the hotel
Day 2: The Great Pyramids, the Sphinx, Memphis and Sakk
Day 3: Egyptian Museum
Day 4: Departure transfer to the airport.
- Arrival and assistance at Cairo International Airport.
- All transfers of your tour in Cairo.
- Local guide in your hotel for your starting tour.
- Multilingual Qualified Expert Egyptologist guide.
- Private tour.
- Hotel 5* Star, accommodation 3 nights in Cairo on bed and breakfast.(in room Stander)
- Transport, All tours and excursions in a minivan/vehicle with air conditioning.
- A full 2 days tour in Cairo visiting The Greats Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis and Sakkara, Egyptian Museum, Castle of Saladino and Khan El Khalili.
- Two lunch on your visits in Local Restaurant in area pyramidal.
- Entrance fees to mentioned sites.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- A bottle of water, Soft drink or cans of juice and snacks only in your tours.
- Your accommodation in a 5* Hotel (Helnan hotel 6 Octubre, Mercure Le Sphinx - Grand Pyramids - Steinberger hotel , Pyramids hotel, Grand hotel Pyramids, or similar.).
- Entry visa to Egypt.
- International flights.
- Entrance to the inside of the Pyramids, the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
- Lunch or Dinner.
- Any optional tour and Any other items not mentioned.
- All prices it is not valid in the Christmas, New year, Ester,,,etc Add 20% on the any price
- Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc
- Earn US$ 15+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at a time of booking. Your accommodation in a 5 Star Hotels Grand pyramids hotel, Mercure Le Sphinx - Movenpick Pyramids, and Le Meridien Pyramids. > All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. > Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required. > Passport name, number, expiry, and the country is required after booking for all participants. > You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. > Rates increase by 20% during Christmas, New Year, and Easter (increased fee amounts are collected in Egypt). > Fees government, sales taxes, municipal government, etc not including