- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 2 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 9
- Discover the hidden gems of Cairo during a city sightseeing tour
- Visit the pyramids of Giza and see the Sphinx
- Explore the ancient Egyptian capital of Memphis
- Explore the oldest pyramids at Sakkara
Make your way to Giza and see its towering pyramids and the monumental Sphinx. Then explore the vast necropolis of Sakkara and the ancient capital of Egypt, Memphis.
Time to see some of the highlights of Cairo next. Discover its many churches and mosques and visit the famous Cairo Citadel, also known as the Saladin Citadel of Cairo. We will drive you to your hotel after the tour is over. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo – Giza – Sakkara – Memphis – Cairo
Day 2: Discover modern Cairo
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 2 lunch
- A professional, English-speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to the sightseeing location mentioned on the itinerary
- Pickup & drop-off from and to your hotel in Cairo
- All applicable taxes
- International flights
- Egypt visa
- Travel insurance
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.