- duration 10 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 10+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Enjoy a dinner cruise in Cairo. See the Great Pyramid of Giza
- Visit the highlights of Aswan like the Aswan Dam, Unfinished obelisk & Philae Temple
- Travel to Luxor. Explore both its east and west banks
- Relax on a beach in Hurghada
Then hold your breath as you wander among the countless treasures of Luxor that display the ingenuity of ancient Egyptians, including the Karnak Temple, Hatshepsut Temple and Valley of the Kings. Move on to see the Nubian heritage in Aswan and secure your place beside the glorious kings and queens in Abu Simbel Temple. Spend two days in Hurghada and end your dream vacation with a Cairo old city tour. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Egypt arrival
Day 2: Pyramids, Saqqara and Memphis tour
Day 3: Aswan highlights tour
Day 4: Abu Simbel tour
Day 5: Luxor east bank tour
Day 6: Luxor west bank tour
Day 7: Free day in Hurghada
Day 8: Free day in Hurghada continues
Day 9: Hurghada to Cairo & old Cairo tour
Day 10: Cairo departure
- Meals: 9 breakfast, 7 lunch & 8 dinner
- Cairo pickup and drop-off
- 3 nights at a 5 star hotel in Cairo. 1 night at a 5 star hotel in Aswan. 2 nights at a 5 star hotel in Luxor. 3 Nights at a 5 star hotel in Hurghada
- Flight tickets (Cairo – Aswan & Hurghada – Cairo)
- All your transportation during included sightseeing tours in a private, air-conditioned car
- First class train tickets from Aswan to Luxor
- An experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the monuments mentioned on the itinerary
- All service charges and taxes
- International airfare
- Egypt visa fees
- Tours mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Earn US$ 57+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.