- Sightseeing tour
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 25
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover the highlights of ancient Egypt
- Learn more about local Egyptian culture and traditions
- Enjoy a deluxe, fullboard Nile cruise experience, with sightseeing
- Visit Cairo, Alexandria and more
The tour starts in Cairo, from where you'll visit the Giza pyramids, the Great Sphinx, and the Egyptian Museum before flying to Luxor to see the best sites of the area including the Colossi of Memnon and the Valley of Kings, amongst other wonders. Then, board a 5-star deluxe cruise ship to spend a few full-board days sailing down the Nile river, stopping to sightsee at Edfu, Kon Ombo, and Aswan. After the cruise, head to Alexandria on the coast of the Mediterranean for more highlights before returning to Cairo for the end of the trip.
The tour includes accommodation, many meals, and a professional Egyptologist guide who can answer all your questions and share information about both modern life in Egypt and ancient civilization.
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Day 3: Cairo - Luxor
Day 4: Luxor - Edfu
Day 5: Edfu - Kon Ombo
Day 6: Aswan
Day 7: Aswan - Cairo
Day 8: Alexandria
Day 9: Final departure
- Meals: 8 breakfasts, 7 lunches and 4 dinners
- Accommodation: 4 nights in Cairo hotel, 4 nights on board a 5* deluxe Nile cruise liner
- All transfers via air conditioned vehicle
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide during your tours
- All service charges and taxes
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Pyramids sound and light show
- Dinner cruise
- Cairo by night
- Nubian village
- Hot air ballon ride
- Single supplement
- International flights
- Domestic flights
- Any optional excursions
- Entry visa
- Earn US$ 32+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.