- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the Sphinx and the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions
- Explore the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Visit the Library of Alexandria, the most important library of the ancient world
- Travel to the site of the Lighthouse, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world
Travel to Alexandria on the third day of the trip and tour the library of Alexandria, which was the largest and most important library in the ancient world. Also see the royal gardens of King Farouk (the last king of Egypt), the site of the Lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, and the royal palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek as well as the royal beaches of the queens. We will drive you to the airport on the fourth day for your departure flight back home.
Special thanks to our tour guide in Cairo "Haytham" for his friendly and in-depth information regarding the historic sites. Also the tour guide "Imad" for Luxor and Aswan. Last but not least "Salah" for transfers.”
This tour was jam packed, not a lot of down time but I wanted to see as much as I could in a small amount of time!
All the tour guides were amazing!
Torek in Cairo, Amr in Luxor and Salah and Mohammed in Alexandria. They were so knowledgeable and professional and did everything they could to ensure everyone got the most out of their trip!!”
Day 1: Arrival in Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum
Day 3: Cairo - Alexandria
Day 4: Cairo departure
- All transfers, including pickup and drop off, carried out by an air-conditioned vehicle
- Expert tour guides
- Accommodation in Cairo: 3 nights in a hotel on a bed & breakfast basis
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo & Alexandria as per the itinerary. Entrance fees to all the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- All service charges & taxes
- International airfare
- Entry visa to Egypt (we can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request)
- Any optional tours
- Drinks during meals
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section
- Save US$ 15+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.