- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 7 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the pyramids of Giza
- Visit the Library of Alexandria, the most famous library in the ancient world
- Explore the Valley of the Kings & Luxor Temple
- Learn more about 5,000 years of Egyptian history at the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Travel to Alexandria, a city founded by none other than Alexander the Great, and see the famous Library of Alexandria, the most important library of the ancient world. Also see the site where once stood the Lighthouse, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world.
Head for Aswan next and visit the Aswan High Dam as well as the beautiful Temple of Philae, which is devoted to the goddesses Isis and Hathor. Go on an incredible excursion in Luxor and visit the Valley of the Kings and Hatshepsut Temple.
Catch the flight to Cairo on the second last day of the trip. We will drop you at the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Giza pyramids & Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
Day 3: Cairo - Alexandria
Day 4: Alexandria - Luxor
Day 5: Luxor - Aswan
Day 6: Aswan - Cairo
Day 7: Departure
- 4 nights' accommodation in Cairo, 1 night's hotel accommodation in Luxor and1 night's hotel accommodation in Aswan all on a bed and breakfast basis
- Pickup and drop-off. Domestic flight tickets: Cairo - Luxor and Aswan - Cairo. Train tickets: Luxor - Aswan. Air-conditioned vehicles: Cairo - Alexandria
- An experienced, professional tour guide
- International air tickets
- Egypt entry visa
- Drinks and any personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned on the itinerary and the "What's Included' section
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.