- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn about the life of pharaohs & bedouins plus the customs & traditions of the region
- See spectacular soundandlight show with Egyptian music depicting Egypt's history
- Hassle free, private guided tour with no hidden costs
Alf Leila Wa Leila Hurghada is unique for its spacious theatre of 2500 audience who are offered a breathtaking spectacle, depicting life in ancient Egypt and performed against a background of the sphinxes and temples of the Pharaohs.
After the sun goes down, Arabian tales and magic come alive with spectacular sound-and-light show about Egypt's glorious history, with pulsating Egyptian music, horse show of Bedouin knights presenting individual and group acrobatic games, and with folklore dance performed in colourful costumes.
You can witness among the many shows the myth of Isis and Osiris, Sindbad on his flying carpet, the Slave Market, and the Oriental Marriage Ceremony.
Return to hotel at the end of tour.
- Pick up service & return to your hotel
- All transfers by air conditioned deluxe vehicle
- Show ticket and fees
- Bottled water and soft drink
- English speaking escort assistance
- Service charges and taxes included in the price
- Personal expenses
- Save US$ 3 today.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.