- duration 15 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the legendary Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx
- Visit the famous Egyptian Museum with 5000 yearold artifacts from the Pharaonic period
- Learn about the Christian & Jewish heritage in Coptic Cairo
We head on to discover the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then, we proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo.
Then you will move on to relish a trip to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest and the most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen. It boasts a collection gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Move on to Coptic Cairo for a background about the Christian & Jewish heritage through the Hanging Church and Ben Ezra Synagogue. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar.
Finally you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Hurghada and then transfer back to your hotel.
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Return flight ticket from Hurghada
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English Egyptologist guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Bottled water on board the vehicle during the tour
- Lunch meal at local restaurant in Cairo
- All service charges & taxes
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional tours such as inside the Pyramids & Mummies Room
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.