- Sighseeing tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
Reveal the incredible wonders of Egpyt and the lifegiving Nile over 9 days in comfort and style. Journey from the buzzing heart of Cairo to the breath-taking Pyramids and the Sphinx. Fly to Luxor to save much valuable time. Sail to amazing monuments and temples scattered along the banks of the Nile on a deluxe Nile Cruiser for 4 nights. Savour the local lifestyle on a traditional felucca boat before flying back to Cairo. Sample the authentic cuisine and create memories of a lifetime.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo
Day 3: Cairo, Luxor (by flight) , Nile Cruise
Day 4: Nile Cruise
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Day 7: Nile Cruise, Abu Simbel (by flight), Aswan, Cairo (by flight)
Day 8: Cairo
Day 9: Cairo
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels : Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining : 8 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 7 Dinners
- Luxury Transportation : Deluxe air-conditioned coach and domestic flights between Cairo & Luxor and between Aswan & Cairo
- 5 Star Nile Cruiser : 5-star Nile Cruise – with premium facilities including an outdoor pool on-board.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Egyptologist Travel Director : Local & Expert Egyptologist Travel Director throughout your trip.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to/from Cairo are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Egypt- Private tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 98 today.
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Egypt- Private tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 November 2021, a deposit of 100 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Egypt- Private tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Egypt- Private tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour will implement group sizes smaller than usual, allowing you more personal space on the vehicles, sights visited, hotels and restaurants.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.