- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 22 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend the night on a felucca.
- Explore ancient temples and monuments.
- Gaze at the pyramids and mysterious Sphinx.
- Relax in the Dead Sea.
Explore ancient sights and lost cities in a region that has seen centuries of human history. In Egypt, discover what adventures lie along the Nile, like the Great Pyramids of Giza. Head to Jordan to overnight in a Bedouin tent amidst dramatic desert scenery. See ancient Petra and relax in the Dead Sea. Explore the historic towns of Jerusalem and Nazareth, then check out modern and bustling Tel Aviv. Thousands of incredible moments, one comprehensive trip.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo/Aswān
Day 3: Aswān
Day 4: Aswān
Day 5: Aswān/Kom Ombo
Day 6: Kom Ombo/Luxor
Day 7: Luxor
Day 8: Luxor/Amman
Day 9: Amman/Jerash/Dead Sea/Amman
Day 10: Amman/Karak/Petra
Day 11: Petra
Day 12: Petra/Wadi Rum
Day 13: Wadi Rum/Aqaba
Day 14: Aqaba/Amman
Day 15: Amman/Tel Aviv
Day 16: Tel Aviv/Haifa
Day 17: Haifa/Nazareth/Galilee
Day 18: Galilee/Jericho
Day 19: Masada/Dead Sea/Jerusalem
Day 20: Jerusalem
Day 21: Jerusalem
Day 22: Jerusalem
- Hotels (18 nts), sleeper train (1 nt), felucca with support boat for toilet/showers (1 nt), bedouin-style desert camp (1 nt)
21 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD520-680 for meals not included.
- Private air-con van, train, felucca, donkey, plane, 4x4, pickup truck, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Numeira Community Cafe Lunch, Jordan Valley
- Your G for Good Moment: Domari Society Visit, Jerusalem
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Boat ride to Nubian Village with Traditional Meal, Aswān
- Your Discover Moment: Aswān
- Your Local Living Moment: Lunch with a Local Family, Luxor
- Your Local Living Moment: Bedouin Camp Overnight, Wadi Rum
- Your Local Living Moment: Druze Village Visit and Traditional Lunch , Isfiya Druze Village
- Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx tour
- Egyptian Museum guided tour
- Felucca Overnight Sailing Excursion with support boat for toilet/showers
- Kom Ombo and Karnak Temples visit
- Colossi of Memnon Visit
- Temple of Hatshepsut and Valley of the Kings visit
- Tel Aviv Old Port of Jaffa tour
- Akko, Nazareth and Bethlehem visits
- Sea of Galilee tour
- Guided tour of Masada
- Jerusalem Old City walking tour
- Jerash guided tour
- Dead Sea visit
- Madaba mosaics guided tour
- Mt Nebo
- Karak Castle guided tour
- Petra guided tour
- Wadi Rum jeep excursion
- All entrance fees to included monuments
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Jerusalem are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Egypt, Jordan and Israel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 132+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Egypt, Jordan and Israel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 11 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 11 June 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Egypt, Jordan and Israel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Egypt, Jordan and Israel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.