- duration 8 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method Fully guided
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Cairo – Discover the treasures of King Tut at the Egyptian Museum and see the mummies of mighty pharaohs at the National Museum of Egyptian Civilization
- Giza Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza and the iconic Sphinx
- Aswan – Travel like the locals as you enjoy a camel ride to St Simeon's Monastery
- Felucca sailing – Board a traditional Egyptian sailing boat and travel down the mighty Nile to Kom Ombo
- Luxor – Discover the resting place of the pharaohs at the Valley of the Kings and see the Temple of Hatshepsut
- Karnak Temple – Admire the Avenue of Sphinxes and explore the giant columns of Hypostyle Hall
- Show more
Take in the highlights of Egypt with your family on this 8 day tour including the legendary pyramids, Valley of the Kings, a camel ride to the medieval Monastery of St Simeon and a relaxing overnight cruise aboard a traditional Nile felucca. Suited to families with teens aged 12 and over.
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Cairo
Day: 3 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Aswan
Day: 6 Luxor
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
- 5 nights 4-5 star hotels and 1 night aboard a felucca (open deck)
- Breakfast daily, 1 lunch and 2 dinners
- 1 night overnight train Cairo to Aswan (private 2 berth sleeper cabin) including meals
- Airport arrival and departure transfers on days 1 and 8
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide, degree qualified in Egyptology
- Guided excursions to the Pyramids of Giza, Egyptian Museum, Philae Temple, Aswan Market, Kom Ombo Temple, the Valley of the Kings and Karnak Temple
- Guided motorboat and tour of Elephantine Island
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Aswan, Kom Ombo and Luxor
- Camel ride in Aswan
- International flights and visa
- Gratuity for your tour guide. We recommend USD$25–35 per adult for the entire tour. Tipping your tour guide is an entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$80-100pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 53 today.
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Egypt for Teenagers - 8 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 March 2022, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Egypt for Teenagers - 8 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Egypt for Teenagers - 8 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.
- All travellers 18 years and older will be required to be fully vaccinated atleast 14 days before the departure date.