- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- River cruise
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit pyramids, the Sphinx and the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Spend four nights traveling on a Nile River cruise (full board)
- See the Karnak Temple complex
- Travel to Aswan. See its high dam & the Philea Temple
See the pyramids and the Sphinx in Cairo. Also visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, a treasure trove of artefacts representing different periods in Egyptian history. Discover the ancient sites along the River Nile as you cruise down the river and explore some of the most famous, including the Karnak Temple complex, Luxor, Aswan's high dam as well as the Philea Temple and Abu Simbel.
This tour ends on arrival in the Egyptian capital city. We will drop you off at the airport on the last day of the tour.
were impressed by how organized Vacations to go was. We had a private tour for just the two of us. john (our Rep) met us at the airport and made us feel at ease. He was a great help at the airport and hotels
The Accommodations were fantastic
we flew to Luxor to for the 4 night Nile cruise on M/S nile premium . Couldn't be more pleased with the accommodation on this cruise. Rooms were very nicely fitted and they had a top deck that was very tasteful, where we could relax and just take in the journey on the historic Nile. Thanks to mac and all the team of truly Egypt tours
truly Egypt team did an excellent job and made our stay unforgettable. Thank you.
And for sure we will recommend this trip to our family and friends”
Day 1: Arrive in Cairo
Day 2: Pyramids, Sphinx & Egyptian Museum – Transfer to Luxor
Day 3: Karnak, Luxor & Nile River cruise
Day 4: Nile Cruise: Valley of the Kings
Day 5: Edfu & Temple of Kom Ombo
Day 6: Aswan & Abu Simbel (optional)
Day 7: Aswan: High dam & Philea Temple
Day 8: Cairo departure
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 4 Dinners
- Pick-up from and drop-off to the airport. All airport transfers in a private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodation for 1 night in Cairo
- Accommodation for 4 nights onboard a Nile River cruise on a full-board basis
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Private tours in Cairo, Luxor & Aswan as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned car
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo,luxor and aswan in private Modern A/C Car
- All service charges and applicable taxes included
- First-class train or bus tickets from Cairo to Luxor & from Aswan to Cairo
- Single Supplement
- Entrance fees to all the sites mentioned on the itinerary
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- International and domestic flights
- Egypt visa fees
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls, laundry, etc
- Single supplement for solo travelers is compulsory
- Earn US$ 14+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.