- duration 13 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hurghada Relax at the Red Sea, swim and opt to snorkel or scuba dive in the clear coastal waters
- Cairo Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza, explore the Necropolis of Saqqara and see King Tut's treasures at the Grand Egyptian Museum
- Luxor West Bank Discover exquisite tombs at the Valley of the Kings, see the towering Colossi of Memnon and explore the beautiful Temple of Queen Hatshepsut
- Luxor Roam around the colossal Temple of Karnak and take an optional tour of the beautifully illuminated Luxor Temple at night
PREMIUM PRIVATE TOUR: Take in the highlights of Egypt on this 13 day private tour, combining ancient wonders with a blissful 5 star Nile cruise and a Red Sea beach break. Marvel at the legendary Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, explore the incredible Valley of the Kings in Luxor and Aswan's Philae Temple. Cruise the River Nile and relax on the beach in Hurghada. This is Egypt at its best!
Day: 1 Cairo
Day: 2 Pyramids of Giza
Day: 3 Cairo
Day: 4 Aswan
Day: 5 Aswan
Day: 6 Nile Cruising
Day: 7 Luxor
Day: 8 Luxor
Day: 9 Hurghada
Day: 10-11 Hurghada
Day: 12 Cairo
Day: 13 Cairo
- 8 nights 4-5 star hotels, 3 nights aboard 5 star Nile Cruiser (en suite cabin)
- Breakfast daily, 3 lunches and 3 dinners
- Airport arrival and departure transfer on day 1 and day 13
- All relevant transfer and transportation in private modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Escorted by an Egyptian tour guide degree qualified in Egyptology (services of two guides on the tour - one in the north of Egypt and the other in the south)
- Hurghada by the Red Sea stay - Swim, snorkel and relax
- 1 overnight train from Cairo to Aswan (Private 2 berth sleeper cabin)
- Touring - Cairo, Giza, Saqqara, Aswan, Luxor and Hurghada
- International flights and visa
- Tipping - An entirely personal gesture
- Entrance Fees: USD$100-120pp, paid in local currency
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 140 today.
- Earn US$ 93+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Egypt & Red Sea with Nile Cruise - 13 days tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 21 December 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 21 December 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Egypt & Red Sea with Nile Cruise - 13 days tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Egypt & Red Sea with Nile Cruise - 13 days tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this trip. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and during transport.
- Solo travelers are required to purchase a single room for your personal use.