- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Explore the incredible treasures of Egypt and Jordan on an exquisite 18-day adventure. Roam the bustling bazaars and astounding museums of Cairo before witnessing the mighty Pyramids. Soak in the marvellous wonders scattered along the Nile as you sail in style on a 5-star Nile Cruiser for 4 days. Fly back to Cairo and to Amman to launch the Jordan leg of your tour, saving much-valuable time and energy. Uncover the amazing gems of Jordan as the capital Amman, ruins of Jerash, Petra and Wadi Rum, and the Dead Sea.
Day 1: Cairo
Day 2: Cairo
Day 3: Cairo, Luxor (by flight) , Nile Cruise
Day 4: Nile Cruise
Day 5: Nile Cruise
Day 6: Nile Cruise
Day 7: Nile Cruise, Abu Simbel (by flight), Aswan, Cairo (by flight)
Day 8: Cairo
Day 9: Cairo, Amman ( By Flight )
Day 10: Amman City Tour
Day 11: Amman, Jerash, Ajloun, Dead Sea
Day 12: Dead Sea, Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Shobak, Petra
Day 13: Petra
Day 14: Petra, Wadi Rum
Day 15: Wadi Rum, Amman
Day 16: Amman
- 5 Star Characteristic Hotels :Accommodation in authentic, comfortable and ideally located hotels and luxury camp site at Wadi Rum.
- Exceptional Authentic Dining :15 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 13 Dinners
- 5 Star Nile Cruiser :5-star Nile Cruise – with premium facilities including an outdoor pool on-board.
- Egyptologist Travel Director : Local & Expert Egyptologist Travel Director throughout your trip.
- Journey Highlights : Must see sights, hidden gems & authentic experiences. Unique itineraries, more inclusions.
- All Entrance Fees To All Sights : Entrance fees to all cultural, historical and natural sites on tour.
- Private Airport Transfer : Complimentary private airport transfers on arrival and departure dates.
- Baggage Handling : Seamless baggage handling, delivered to your room at every hotel.
- All Tips, Taxes And Porterage Charges : Tips at the hotels and restaurants, all taxes and porterage fees.
- Free Wi-Fi : Complimentary hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- Any international flights to Cairo and from Amman are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Egypt & Jordan tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 237 today.
- Earn US$ 158+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Egypt & Jordan tour. You can cancel the tour up to 64 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 63 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 March 2021, a deposit of 136 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 63 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Egypt & Jordan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Egypt & Jordan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.AGE REQUIREMENTS Most of our guests are seasoned travellers with years of experience, looking to discover a culture in exquisite style. They are passionate to explore new things, connect with the local fabric and spend quality time on a comfortable adventure. The majority of our guests are from the United States, Australia, United Kingdom, Canada and Europe. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour does not allow any group sizes larger than 12 travellers to protect against COVID-19.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.