- City sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visiting the Great Pyramids of Giza, one of the most mysterious landmarks of the planet
- Guided private tour of Cairo
- Hasslefree tour
At 8:00 am, we will pick you up from your hotel in either Cairo or Giza. We will first visit the Great Pyramids of Giza, and take photos outside these magnificent landmarks.
We will then visit the Valley Temple where the priests mummified the dead body of King Chephren. Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - the legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of King Chephren.
Lunch is included in between visits at a local restaurant. Beverages are not included.
Then we continue the day tour to the Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world. It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen - a collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then we will visit the Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The numerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Entry fees
- Pickup and drop off transfers
- Live expert tour guide
- All taxes and services
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Snacks and water
- Camel Ride
- Inside tour of any of the pyramids
- Inside the Solar Boat
- Personal items
- drinks and beverages
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.