- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See all the mustsee sights in and around Cairo, a city with a rich past
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza. See the Sphinx
- Discover old mosques and churches in Cairo
- Learn more about Egypt's glorious past during a visit to a museum
However, it does not miss out on the less-known but significant cultural heritages of the city, including some of its famous churches and mosques, such as the Hanging Church, one of the oldest churches in Egypt, and the Church of Saint George the Martyr.
Also included is a visit to the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, where you will get to see a variety of artefacts that belong to Egypt's pre-Islamic and Islamic past. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: Cairo arrival
Day 2: Pyramids & Sphinx , Sakkara & Memphis
Day 3: Explore Cairo's museums & churches
Day 4: Free day in Cairo
Day 5: Cairo departure
- Meals: 4 breakfast and 2 lunch
- Accommodation: 4 nights in a 5-star hotel in Cairo
- A qualified Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to the destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Transport: Pick up & drop-off. Transport to the destinations in a private vehicle
- All applicable taxes
- International flight tickets
- Tips to your guides and driver
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 17+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.