- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 9 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- Footprint carbonneutralCO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Visit all the top attractions of Egypt
- Cruise the Nile on board a luxury cruise liner
- Visit the iconic pyramids of Giza & Saqqara
- Explore historic Cairo
Starting in Cairo, you will visit the great pyramids of Giza & Sphinx before moving on to the less frequented but equally fascinating Saqqara. After exploring the Cairo Museum’s antiquities and Old Cairo, you fly to Luxor to begin your Nile Cruise on board the comfortable and deluxe Nile cruise
All meals are included onboard. You will visit ancient sites along the Nile, from the Valley of the Kings to the Temple of Philae, and the great temple of Abu Simbel before disembarking and relaxing in Aswan.
The beauty of Egypt tours one of the best-recommended travel package to Egypt. Book now and get an attractive deal for your vacation in Egypt!
Day 1: Arrival to Cairo
Day 2: Discover The Pyramids, Sphinx, Saqqara & Memphis
Day 3: Discover the Hidden Gems of Cairo
Day 4: Fly from Cairo to Luxor - Cruise the Nile from Luxor
Day 5: Meet The Pharaohs at Valley of the Kings
Day 6: Nile Temples: Edfu & Kom Ombo
Day 7: Explore Aswan
Day 8: Fly from Aswan to Cairo, Free Time
Day 9: Final departure
- Domestic flight tickets
- 4 nights hotel accommodation
- 4 nights on full-board luxury cruise
- All transportation in private vehicle
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Airport pick & drop off
- Meals during the tours & on the cruise
- Abu Simble Temple visit
- All taxes
- International Flights
- entry visa
- Earn US$ 65+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical Information COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.
- Does private tour mean that we will have a car only for ourselves?
- What if I arrive at Cairo International Airport very early in the morning?
- What if I depart Cairo International Airport very late in the evening?
I would like for information about the ship: How old is it? What amenities are on board?
The exact ship depends on your travel date, however, all cruises use modern, updated cruise ships that have a pool and gym, and cabins with private bathrooms. Other ship amenities include a main bar, a bar on the sundeck, daily housekeeping, TV in the cabins and more. The cruises are full board, which means they include breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
For more information on the exact type of cruise ship, please send us your travel dates.